Oops! Forgot to Post these!

I just posted the cute Bear Wallets from this batch. These are all sold now. I just completely spaced posting them for a month or so... Sorry!





Wood Squirrel Mini Wallet




Red and Green Poodle Mini Wallet




Raging Flower Bull Mini





Plaid Bunny Profile Mini




Little Squirrel Mini Wallet




The Brown Plaid is from a pair of pants I hemmed for my boyfriend :) Yay upcycling!
It was also his idea to do a jackalope. I was going to give it to him but then it sold, I definitely will be making more of them though.


Bright Plaid Bunny Mini




Black Dachshund Mini






Yellow and Green Chihuahua Wallet




Yellow Pigeon Wallet




Yellow Bicycle Spokes Wallet





Blue Moose Wallet




Red Wood Deer Wallet



My first Octopus Wallet!



Black Crow Wallet, I love this fabric!!





Blue and Mahogany Bird Silhouette Wallet




Beige and Blue Floral Chicken Wallet





Retro Black Dachshund Wallet





Bright Plaid Bison Wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment