My Latest and Last Batch for a while

Well, good things can't last forever right? This will be my last batch of wallets for a while. School just started and I already have homework. My last year so really have to work hard. It was fun while it lasted. Just finished this batch over the weekend for a boutique called Given in the Castro district of San Francisco. They sold out of my last batch so hope these guys do just as well! :)





My favorite Wallet to date! Plaid Panda Wallet





Blue and Brown Plaid Fox Wallet




Red Plaid Squirrel Wallet




Wood Bird




Sewn Quail Wallet





Teal Bug Wallet





Plaid Deer with Antlers



Blue Plaid Bicycle Wallet





Green Plaid Bull





Red Wood Rooster





Retro Cockroach Wallet





Blue Wood Bunny





Blue Plaid Rabbit Wallet





Green Crow Wallet





Rainbow Bike Wallet



Red Plaid Charging Bull





Plaid Rino






Blue and Plaid Squirrel Wallet





Aqua and Green Whale Wallet





Black vinyl with Crazy Fabric Bicycle Wallet






Maroon Plaid Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment